Урок по теме "Развитие монологической речи". 3-й класс, английский язык
- Бирюкова Мария Михайловна, учитель немецкого и английского языков
Разделы: Преподавание иностранных языков
- Образовательная - развитие умения монологического высказывания;
- Развивающая – познакомиться с английской народной сказкой и сравнить её с русской сказкой “Теремок”;
- Воспитательная – воспитывать уважительное отношение к культуре страны изучаемого языка
- мультимедийный проектор,
- диск с презентацией.
1. Приветствие и организационный момент
Good morning, children! I’m glad to see you. How are you?
What season is it now? Do you like autumn? What month is it now?
What is the date today? What day is it today?
What is the weather like today? Is the sun shining? Is it raining?
Is the wind blowing? What colour is the sky? Is it cold?
2. Сообщение темы и цели урока
Today we are going to speak about the English fairy tale “Puff-the-Ball wants to have friends”
3. Проверка домашнего задания
Your home task was to read this fairy tale at home, wasn’t it?
Did you read the fairy tale? Did you like it?
Let’s read it!
4. Развитие монологической речи.
Now let’s speak about this fairy tale! (слайд 1)
1) Can you tell me the names of the main characters?
Who is it? (слайд 2)
2) So has Puff-the-Ball got friends?
But does he want to have friends?
What happens one day? Where does he go? Does he go out to look for friends? (слайд 3)
3) Whom does he see at first? Then? After that? At last? (слайд 4)
4) So at first Puff-the-Ball sees a Cat. What is her name?
Does she want to be his friend?
Then the friends see ….. . What is his name? Does he want to be their friend?
Whom do the friends see after that? What is his name? Does he want to be their friend, too?
And at last? Whom do the friends see at last? What is her name? Does she want to be their friend, too?
(слайды 6 – 8)
5) What do the friends see then? Is the house big or little? Is the house nice?
What are the friends doing now? Are they living in the house now? Are they happy? (слайд 9)
6) So we have made the fairy tale short. Can you read it now?
7) Now pay attention to the pronouns!
- He – his
- She – her
- They – their (слайд 12)
8) So I have got my friends.
- You – your friends
- He – his friends
- She – her friends
- We – our friends
- They – their friends (слайд 13)
9) Pussy-the-Cat wants to be …… ( his) friend. (Puff-the-Ball)
And Puff-the-Ball wants to be …….. (her) friend. (Pussy-the-Cat)